Office of Human Resources
The University of Rochester's Employee Pharmacy has partnered with Well-U to offer employees enrolled in a University of Rochester health care plan or those diagnosed with hypertension OR concerned about a recent screening, free, one-on-one counseling with a pharmacist.
Benefits of the program
- Save 25% on your copays when prescriptions are filled using University of Rochester prescription coverage *
- Set up 1-on-1 meeting with a clinical pharmacist to review your medications to find cost savings or to improve your medication regimen
- Create a "Health & Wellness Space" or small separate bulletin board with information about wellness and upcoming programs
- You will receive counseling on simple changes to improve your blood pressure using diet and exercise
- We can answer any questions about your health numbers such a blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, etc
Ask your Employee Pharmacy staff member for more information.
*Does not apply to deductibles.