Office Of The Bursar
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive the first bill for the fall semester?
- The first bill for the fall semester for undergraduates will be mailed on or near July 15th.
- Why isn't work study anticipated on the bill?
- Students receive work study in the form of a bi-weekly paycheck. It is not credited directly to the student’s bill. For information on how to find a job on campus, contact the Student Employment Office, 275-3226, option 4 or visit their website: enrollment.rochester.edu/student-employment/fws/
- Why have I been charged for a campus post office box? I'm not a student anymore.
- Students continue to be charged this fee until they close their post office box. To close your post office box, you must turn in your key, and submit a forwarding order. All inquiries regarding this fee should be directed to the Campus Post Office, Todd Union, 5-2025.
Page updated 5/22/2018 - Maintained by the University Bursar's Office.
Questions or comments regarding this page? Contact the Bursar's Office .