|Hide OneRochester Menu|
Your Impact -
UR Medicine Home Care (formerly VNS)
● UR Medicine Home Care (formerly VNS) was listed among the 2015 HomeCare Elite, which recognizes the top performing home health agencies in the United States.
● The Care Transitions Coaching Program, which serves high-risk patients with complex care needs during and after hospital discharge, was ranked in the top nine, nationally. This program has significantly reduced re-hospitalization rates and improved patient health.
● Meals On Wheels delivered 250,000 nutritious meals to more than 1,500 homebound recipients throughout Monroe County.
● The Nurse-Family Partnership Program helped improve the health, well-being, and self-sufficiency of 250 low-income, first-time mothers and their children.
● Visiting Nurse Hospice provided compassionate, end-of-life care to more than 1,000 patients and their families, including a free bereavement summer camp for children.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2015