BE A PART OF YOUR REUNION
Volunteers help to make your Reunion celebration a success! Volunteers actively promote your Reunion in local regions at pre-reunion events, and across the country. They also encourage classmates to reconnect and reminisce with one another and to return to campus for your Reunion celebration at Meliora Weekend. The goal is to have as many classmates as possible join us for this special milestone, and also to participate in events throughout the year.
You can help to make your Reunion a success by
- Identifying and recruiting new class volunteers.
- Contacting classmates via phone, email, and social media to encourage Reunion attendance.
- Spreading the word about your Reunion gift campaign to increase class participation.
- Making a thoughtful gift (of any amount) to support your Reunion gift campaign.
- Serving as an ambassador by reacquainting classmates with one another and renewing your connections to the University of Rochester.
- Attending local events in your region that are about your reunion, or to promote reunion—take advantage of your reunion perks!.
Your time commitment as a Reunion volunteer is flexible and based on your availability. If you’re interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below. We look forward to working with you.