Commencement may mark the end of our undergraduate experience, but our relationship with the University of Rochester will last the rest of our lives. Below are a few ways you can stay involved and give back after graduation:
- Join the University of Rochester Alumni group on LinkedIn, follow the University of Rochester Alumni Facebook page, and the University of Rochester Alumni Instagram account.
- Attend a happy hour, networking reception, or community service event organized by the Young Alumni Council.
- Help recruit the next freshman class by conducting interviews, staffing college fairs, and more as a UR Involved volunteer.
- Come back to campus for your Zero Year Reunion at Meliora Weekend, October 6-9, 2016.
- Make a gift to the annual fund and become a member of Rochester Loyal.