Commencement may mark the end of our undergraduate experience, but our relationship with the University of Rochester will last the rest of our lives. Below are a few ways you can stay involved and give back after graduation:
- Join The Meliora Collective and the University of Rochester Alumni group on LinkedIn, and follow the University of Rochester Alumni Facebook page and University of Rochester Alumni Instagram account.
- Attend a happy hour, networking reception, or community service event organized by the Young Alumni Council.
- Share your time and talent with the University by joining our community of volunteers.
- Come back to campus for your Zero Year Reunion at Meliora Weekend, October 4–7, 2018.
- Make a gift to the annual fund and become a member of Rochester Loyal.