Talented student-athletes were recruited to lead Rochester to a top five Division III ranking for Academic All-Americans.
- For the second straight year, the softball team reached the NCAA Division III championship.
- The men's soccer team reached the NCAA Division III Championship for the ninth time since 2005.
- By defeating Yale at Nationals, the men’s squash team finished sixth in the nation.
- Rochester had 12 athletes earn All-American honors and 11 athletes receive Phi Beta Kappa Honors.
- The men's and women’s track teams were represented at the NCAA Division III championships.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2015