GOING VIRTUAL THIS FALL
In light of NY State social-distancing mandates, our services will be virtual beginning August 2020. Below are some of the services you can take advantage of virtually this Fall:
- We have created a workspace on Slack for questions around advising, jobs, internships, and graduate or professional school.
- Collaboration Hours will be held virtually via Zoom this fall, every Monday - Friday from 1 - 4 p.m.
- One-on-one advising will be conducted virtually this fall. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, login to your Handshake account.
- We are continuously adding content to our YouTube channel. Subscribe today to access webinars, AMA's, virtual strategies and more!
- Our self-directed resources for help with things like resumes, cover letters and networking are all avaialble in our resources section.
Handshake is your career connection resource, allowing you to:
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Find internship and employment opportunities based on your interests
- Discover when employers are heading to campus
- Connect with alumni and employers
- Attend events and programs in your field of interest
The Meliora Collective
The Collective is the University's newest online community for professional growth and exploration.
Students can identify mentors, share insights and gain information related to academic and career interests, and network with alumni and other members of the University community. Built by students, for students, The Collective allows you to tap into the power of the University of Rochester network and forge your own path.Join The Collective
Want more information about the Greene Center? Contact us.