MAKING THE MOST OF WINTER BREAK
The Greene Center is here for you over winter break. We recognize your hard work this semester, and if you are looking for something to do during this time, we’ve put together a few ideas to explore:
- Consider taking a course like CASC 104 or WRTG 27X
- Apply for an internship and see who is still hiring
- Work on skills you need for internships & jobs - we have money to help!
- Participate in the UR Innovation Challenge: Community Health Crises
- Listen to our podcast, Careers Unfiltered, to learn about different careers
- Practice telling your Story! Try out our new tool Quinncia, an AI platform offering resume feedback and interview practice
- Update your Handshake, LinkedIn, and Meliora Collective profiles
If you’d like to talk through some of these options, brainstorm ideas, or discuss your interests, Greene Center advisors are available for 1:1 appointments every Monday – Friday.
Get Connected. Get Discovered. Get Hired. All in one spot. Handshake is your career connection resource, allowing you to:
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Find internship and employment opportunities based on your interests
- Discover when employers are heading to campus
- Connect with alumni and employers
- Attend events and programs in your field of interest
The Meliora Collective
The Collective is the University's online community for professional growth and exploration.
Students can network with alumni and other members of the University community, identify mentorship opportunities, and gain insights and information related to academic and career interests. Built by students, for students, The Collective allows you to tap into the power of the University of Rochester network and forge your own path!Join The Collective
Want more information about the Greene Center? Contact us.