Fall Career Expo
Thursday, September 24, 2020, 3 - 6 P.M.
This year's Career Expo will be virtual!
- Deadline: September 16
- Fee: $250
Your registration includes:
- Four representatives from your organization
- Up to four additional representatives are permitted at a cost of $10 per person
- Cancellations received in writing no more than two weeks before the expo will receive a full refund
- Cancellations received less than two weeks prior to the event are nonrefundable. At the discretion of the Greene Center, your registration may be applied to future career expos.
Undergraduate and graduate students from Arts, Sciences, and Engineering and the Simon Business School will participate. Learn more about our students’ qualifications and related disciplines!
Engage with student leaders from a variety of diverse organizations at this virtual networking event. All employers who are registered for the Fall Career Expo are invited!
- Time: 5-6 p.m.
- Location: Online (link will be forthcoming)
- Format: Student organizations will host their own individual breakout rooms, and employers will be invited to network with students in their respective rooms
RSVP to Christina Pero by September 15
More information coming soon!
Information Sessions and Interviews:
All information sessions, tech talks, coffee chats, and interviews will take place virtually for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 recruiting seasons. For further details and available options, please visit the Recruiting page.
Please reach out to Christina Pero with questions