We will be seeking nominations and applications for undergraduate students to serve as panelists and peer facilitators for the Fall 2017 One Community Program!
- Panelist Nominations - Due March 20, 2017
- Panelist Applications - Due April 3, 2017
- Peer Facilitator Applications - Due April 20, 2017
Benefits of applying to become a panelist or peer facilitator
- You get to move in early during orientation week for training!
- You get to have a positive impact as a role model for the incoming students!
If you are interested in becoming a peer facilitator during the academic year or have questions, email bicGA@ur.rochester.edu
|2015 One Community Panelists||2015 One Community Peer Facilitators|
Photo by Keith Bullis, University of Rochester
Photo by Jessica Guzman-Rea, Burgett Intercultural Center
|The One Community Program was nominated for a 2015 Presidential Diversity Award!|
|2014 One Community Panelists|