- Calendar of Events - Kearns Center Academic Year Calendar 2017-2018 (PDF)
- This form is for current scholars (Kearns, McNair or Xerox) to loan textbooks from the David T. Kearns Center's textbook library. Requests are reviewed in the order they are submitted. We aim to fulfill as many requests as received, with specific emphasis on the following criteria: demonstrated student need, allocability of resources and time of request. The Kearns Center makes no guarantees that any/all requests can be fulfilled - 2017-2018 Kearns Center Textbook Lending Request Form
- Download the Welcome Back Townhall Presentation from August 31, 2017 (PDF 57.6 MB)
Interested in visiting graduate school programs across the country? Check out these programs hosting visitation programs just for you! Application deadlines vary by program.
- Cornell University Graduate Student Diversity Recruitment Weekend -Deadline December 1, 2017 (Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Department of Entomology, and School of Integrative Plant Science)
- McNair Scholars, several university and colleges offer graduate visitation programs JUST FOR YOU! Visit the list complied by McNairScholars.com for all program descriptions and deadlines.
- Undergraduate Research Poster Competition - Deadline September 29, 2017 at the 5th Annual Black Doctoral Network Conference
Any questions about the resources on this page or resources available to students, contact the Kearns Center College Programs.
Conducting research as an undergraduate is one of the most important activities that a student can participate in. The knowledge, experience, and exposure to new ideas are invaluable for preparing for graduate school and beyond. To that end, we have compiled a list of current research experiences available nationwide in:
For opportunities at the University of Rochester, visit the undergraduate research website.