Become an Orientation Volunteer/ International Student Mentor!
- Do you have what it takes to wear the YELLOW shirt?
- Do you want to help welcome the class of 2022 and other incoming students?
- Do you want a great opportunity to be a student leader on campus?
If so, here's your chance:
Each orientation volunteer helps welcome students to campus and assists with a multitude of events in the week before classes begin. Each volunteer will also be assigned to a First-Year hall of their very own! You will have opportunities to work with the First-Years one–on–one and show them what UR is all about! Not only will this be a great leadership opportunity, but you will also be given the opportunity to make new friends and have fun doing it! Ask a question »»
NOTE: Study abroad students are welcome to still apply! Please just submit your application by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend an Orientation Meet-and-Greet!
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center
- March 6th @ 6:30PM & March 22nd @ 6:00PM
Orientation Volunteer Application:
- *Applications are due as an online submission on March 25th, 2018 by 5PM*
- Volunteers will return on August 17th for training on August 18-19 (See application for details)
- Have questions? Email Justin Bruce at email@example.com.
International Student Mentor Application:
- Applications are due February 28th, 2018 by noon
- Submit completed applications to 312 Lattimore Hall (CCAS) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Mentors will return on August 16th for training August 17-19
Does your organization want to participate as well?
Group Volunteer Applications will be available soon! We will be moving the due date a bit earlier this year so look our for that! Turn them into Orientation at 311/315 Genesee Hall or email to email@example.com! Don't forget you need to meet with your adviser and receive their signature prior to submission. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com