Student and Alumni Organizations
There are many ways for students and alumni to connect and support cultural awareness, including a wide range of events and organizations.
Student organizations by school
Various student organizations aim to promote equal access, cultural awareness and diversity through workshops, galas, conferences, political activities, and a variety of other programming within the University and the Greater Rochester community.
Arts, Sciences & Engineering
- Association for Development of Interest in the Indian Subcontinent (ADITI)
- Black Students’ Union (BSU)
- Chinese Students’ Association (CSA)
- Graduate Students of Color
- Korean American Students Association (KASA)
- Minority Student Advisory Board (MSAB)
- Spanish and Latino Students’ Association (SALSA)
- Taiwanese American Students’ Association (TASA)
- and a host of others…
Eastman School of Music
- Chinese Cultural Association
- and more…
Simon Business School
- Latin American Student Organization of Simon (LASOS)
- Simon National Black MBA Association (SNB)
- and more…
School of Medicine and Dentistry
School of Nursing
Warner School of Education
Additional Resources for Students
Opportunities for Alumni
The Office of Alumni Relations provides opportunities for multicultural alumni and students to create and maintain meaningful connections with each other and with the University. For more information on multicultural programming, contact Chloe Corcoran ’04, associate director of alumni relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online resource, ONE Rochester features multicultural news and updates from around the University.