As part of the Wegmans Hall construction, effective Monday, July 20th, Dewey Lot will be closed for utility expansion and relocation. The relocation of current parking in Dewey will be assigned as follows –
- Disability spaces will relocated to Meliora Lot;
- Business Permits will be relocated to Intercampus Drive Lot;
- “15-minute Flasher” spaces in Dewey will not be relocated to other areas but can use similar spaces throughout campus;
- For delivery vehicles that use Dewey Lot, a space on Wilson Boulevard will be designated as “30-Minute Delivery Vehicle Drop-Off” during this construction;
- Zone 1A permit holders may overflow to Intercampus Drive Lot during this construction;
- For those that generally park in Harkness and Meliora lot, due to the closure of the Dewey Lot portions of these lots will be designated to provide parking for employees with disabilities. Please understand the circumstances of this temporary situation and should the lots be full, parking will be available in the Intercampus Drive Lot (Zone 1 South)
Dewey Lot is scheduled to reopen in mid-August.
Gavett Lot is scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, July 21st so additional Zone 1A spaces will be available in that lot at that time.