Electric Car Charging
The University offers access to several Level 2 ChargePoint stations in various locations on campus:
- Lot 15 – Helen Wood Hall (HWH) Lot, 255 Crittenden Blvd, off Castleman Rd.
- Lot 13 – Hospital Garage, 110 Crittenden Blvd.
- College Town Garage, 655 Elmwood Ave.
- Goergen Athletic Center, 730 Library Rd.
- Central Lab – 211 Bailey Rd.
The charging stations are open to employees, students, and visitors. Charging stations require a ChargePoint account in order to use them. Charging is limited to 4 hours to allow other users to access the stations. Vehicles parked in an EV charging space must be actively charging. Once charging is complete, you must move your vehicle to an open parking space based on your permit type.
Other local charging stations in the area can be located on EV charging station maps:
University policy prohibits electric scooters on campuses. The electric vehicles may be used to travel to and from campus, however, they may not operate on University campuses for the safety of riders and pedestrians. They must be parked at designated dismount zones on the campus perimeter.