Starting Feb. 16, a portion of parking spaces in the Valentine and Crittenden lots will be blocked off for the pulling of cable lines to re-feed the UR electrical system. The project will upgrade and improve UR’s electrical infrastructure and establish a better utility connection to increase system reliability and capacity.
Please see the schedule and map for specific dates and affected parking areas. Dates may change due to project progress and weather conditions. Visit the Transportation and Parking Management website for real-time updates.
- Valentine Lot
- 12-15 parking spots blocked off Feb. 16 – March 5
- Crittenden Lot 1
- 60-65 parking spots blocked off March 1 – March 12
- Crittenden Lot 11
- 10-12 parking spots blocked off March 9 – March 22
- Crittenden Lots 11 & 12
- 45-50 parking spots blocked off March 15 – March 22
- Crittenden Lot 12
- 20-25 parking spots blocked off March 10 – March 30
Overflow Parking Available
In case of overflow:
- Lot 1 permit holders may park in Lot 1 or Zone 3 South (off Intercampus Drive, directly behind Lot 1). Once Lot 1 fills, permit holders may continue to park in Zone 3 South or they may park in Kendrick South Lot 9.
- Should Lot 11 fill, permit holders may park in Kendrick South Lot 9. Once Lot 9 fills, permit holders may park in Lattimore Lot 2.
- Should Lot 12 fill, permit holders may park in College Town Garage or Kendrick North Lot 3.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call (585) 275-4524 if you have questions.