UR Printing Rate Information
As of July 26, 2010, the public printing job costs are revised as follows:
Black and White Printing:
The front side of the paper will still cost $.10
The back side of the paper will cost $.08
The front side of the paper will now cost $.25
The back side of the paper will now cost $.23
The above pricing includes New York State sales tax, which is currently 8% for Monroe County. Charges made to Department Copy Cards are tax exempt.
Charging/Rate Related Questions
- Who is charging for Printing?
- Why are charges being instituted?
- What are alternatives to paying for printing?
- How will I pay for my printing?
- What if I need to add money to my card?
- What will the cost for printing be?
- How were these amounts determined?
- How does this compare to other institutions?
- What happens if I make a mistake? Will I be charged?