Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate.
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate.
|CeCredential Frequently Asked Questions|
View commonly asked questions about the CeDiploma or CeCertificate.
The University of Rochester now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates!—CeDiploma/CeCertificate.
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
(There is a $10.95 charge for this service.)
- Log into the University of Rochester CeCredential Portal and click on the dropdown list in the Student Center
- Select the CeDiploma option and click on the icon
- Click on the CeCredential link at the bottom of the page
- More than a paper transcript:
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript:
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma:
- Enhances your resume:
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
© 2018 | CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks. | CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks. | Validation Services is patent pending.