University Counseling Center (UCC)
Groups Offered at UCC
The University Counseling Center's groups will open up in the Fall 2015.
Please call 275-3113 for more information.
UCC Groups presently being offered:
- Coed graduate student process group
- Coed undergraduate student group
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy): Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Substance Use –TBA
- Survivors of sexual assault/abuse
- Women's graduate student group
Click here to fill out the Group Interest Form