University of Rochester

Please send questions about the technical structure/operation to the UHS Web Master
Last modified: Tuesday, 25-Jul-2017 12:16:42 EDT

University Health Service (UHS)

Personal Health Care
For Residents and Fellows

Residents and fellows employed by the University, and their spouses, are welcome to choose a physician as their primary care physician (PCP) at University Health Service (UHS). The University Health Service offers a full range of personal health care services, including the evaluation and treatment of medical conditions, management of chronic medical problems, women's health care, treatment for illnesses and injuries, allergy injections, immunizations, first aid care, blood pressure checks, and care and advice for any health concern. All visits to UHS are confidential.

Benefits of Having a Primary Care Physician at UHS

Registering as a UHS patient

If you would like to come to UHS for personal health care, a UHS staff physician will be your primary care provider (PCP). Call 585-275-2638 or e-mail to register in the practice.

Accessing Care at UHS

Once registered, call 585-275-2662 to schedule an appointment at any office during routine daily hours, generally 8 am to 5 pm. For urgent concerns after hours, call 585-275-2662 to access the physician on call.