University Health Service (UHS)
Health Promotion Office
Students Wanting Alcohol Responsibly Monitored
What is SWARM?
- SWARM is a program designed to help raise awareness on campus through the use of social norms and a bystander idea.
- SWARM encourages students and staff to make an intentional decision to intervene in a situation that has the potential to be risky, dangerous, unhealthy, or an emergency.
Want more information?
Are you interested in becoming a SWARM trainer? Do you have questions about SWARM?
Find additional resources and links at:
- To promote awareness on campus.
- To help students realize that they can drink safely!
- To educate others about policies and norms at UR.
- To stop dangerous situations before they get worse!
Need to set up SWARM training for your club or group?
SWARM trainings have been scheduled throughout the Spring 2015 semester. Check the schedule of training dates on the UHS Health Promotion Office Facebook page. Contact Arlita Gleichman in the UHS Health Promotion Office (email@example.com or 585-273-5775)