University Health Service (UHS)
Health Promotion Office
Students Wanting Alcohol Responsibly Monitored
What is SWARM?
- SWARM is a program designed to help raise awareness on campus through the use of social norms and a bystander idea.
- SWARM encourages students and staff to make an intentional decision to intervene in a situation that has the potential to be risky, dangerous, unhealthy, or an emergency.
- To promote awareness on campus.
- To help students realize that they can drink safely!
- To educate others about policies and norms at UR.
- To stop dangerous situations before they get worse!
SWARM Training Dates – Fall 2016 Semester
Trainings will be offered on Monday and Wednesday evenings beginning Monday, October 17. Training sessions are two hours long. Trainings are held in Room 220 in the UHS Building.
- Mondays, 5:00-7:00 pm
- Wednesdays, 8:30-10:30 pm
- Sundays, 3:30-5:30
Pre-registration is required. E-mail Arlita Gleichman at email@example.com to register for SWARM training.
Find additional resources and links at: