The easiest and most convenient way to connect with University Health Service and University Counseling Center healthcare providers is through our secure service called UHSConnect.
What is UHSConnect?
UHSConnect is a secure web portal fully integrated in the UHS/UCC electronic health record.
It is designed to provide secure NON-URGENT e-communications between providers and patients. It can be used to get messages, visit summaries, lab and other test results, and immunization records from your UHS/UCC provider. Once you have registered for UHSConnect, you will receive an email any time a UHS or UCC provider sends you a secure message.
Click here for instructions on how to download immunization records, upload documents, and secure message a provider.
Is the Information Confidential?
All information communicated via UHSConnect is secure, confidential and becomes a part of your UHS/UCC electronic health record. To assure privacy, do not share your access code or password with anyone.
How Do I Register?
Your email address must be included in your UHS electronic health record to sign up for UHSConnect. Full time University of Rochester students must use their official UR email address assigned by the University.
- Navigate to https://uhsconnect.ur.rochester.edu/
- Select “Register”
- Enter your UHSConnect ID #, birthdate (mmddyyyy), email, and security question with answer as prompted. The security question answer must be at least 6 characters long.
- You will receive an email containing a link to set your password for UHSConnect. The link is valid for 20 minutes.
- Click on the link in the email, enter the answer to your security question, and set your password.
- A Password Confirmation Successful message will display.
- Click on the prompt to log in.
What if I Have a Problem Activating My UHSConnect Account?
If you have a problem activating your UHSConnect account write to email@example.com for assistance. For best service, please put UHSConnect in the subject line, include specific details of your problem (including what type of computer and browser you are using), and how you’d like to be contacted to solve the problem. You should expect to hear from us within 2 working days.
Still have questions? Check our FAQs below.