Angela Buchiere was fast and first to get all of our trivia answers correct—nice job! An academic counselor in Dean’s Office, College Advising, Angela wins a $20 gift card for her quick thinking and recall of UR Student basics. Watch for announcements about additional opportunities to win prizes and learn about upcoming changes in UR Student News.
Speaking of Basics
Although we called it a “trivia” contest, the way our new system will be transforming how you work is anything but trivial. Here are the answers just to underscore what’s changing and who’s affected:
- A) Student Onboarding: Covered way back in May at our Demo Days, we talked about the new process of targeted student communications to ensure the completion of key tasks.
- A) Records, Registration, and Finance: These functional areas will be impacted in Phase 1 of the UR Student
- E) “All of the above”: Records Supervisors; Registrars; Dept. Coordinators; and Bursar's office personnel will find Cohort Management especially
- A) 8: There are eight Special Interest Groups slated to help with Phase 1 and 2 of the project. These knowledgeable volunteers will be available to answer questions based on your functional area and work type.
- A) Demo Days Page: This is the spot to check for a replay of any past live presentations.
No matter where you work or what you do, we hope you enjoyed learning a little more about UR Student while testing your memory. Please let us know if you’d like other fun ways to participate in the process (and feel free to suggest some) as we move forward with this exciting project.