Starting July 2019, UR Student will be the new class registration, student financials and student records system at the University of Rochester. Almost all student will be impacted by this change. Continue reading this page to learn more about who will be impacted, new features and training and support for Spring 2019. Subscribe to this site to learn more on project features, training and support.
Who Will be Impacted?
UR Student will impact all students within the following areas:
- River Campus and Eastman School of Music
- Health Care Education (School of Nursing, School of Medicine and Dentistry MS/PhD Programs*, Eastman Institute for Oral Health)
*UR Student will not impact dedicated School of Medicine and Dentistry MD program members
Areas of Change for Students:
UR Student will be accessible on all mobile devices. Check out this UR Student demonstration with the following features:
- Student Academic Information
- Academic Planning
- Course Listings and Term Registration
- Generate Unofficial Transcript
- Finances View
- View Account Activity
- View Statement
- UR Student Communications and Notifications from your registrar, bursar, faculty and advisors
Student Learning Events:
Just prior to June 2019, student learning events will be scheduled around campus. Look for event information on our Calendar as we approach the production system go live, or ask for more information at select student support centers on campus.
As the project continues towards our Go Live date, educational tools and resources will be made available here: