Well-U offers FREE fitness classes to University employees! You may sign up for as many classes as you would like, and as often as you would like; there’s no limit to the number of classes that you can take! Read the instructions below to create an account and begin signing up for fitness classes.
Please Note: Class locations are subject to change so be sure to check back below to confirm where each class is being held.
- How to Create an Account
- Get started here
- Select “Unlimited Fitness” from the drop down menu and click “Sign Up”
- Complete the required fields and click “Continue”
- Click “Sign-Up”
- Check the email that you registered with. You will receive an email with the subject line “Well-U – Your website login information”
- Log in to your account using the temporary password that was provided in the email. Once you log in you will be prompted to change your password
- Download the "Member App"
- Start reserving a spot in any fitness class!
- How to Sign Up for a Class
- After you sign-up or login, choose Calendar on the left-hand side to view upcoming classes.
- You will then see a list of all classes available. You can view the classes in a list view, by week, or month. You can also view classes by type or location using the drop-down menus (located under the date). You will only be able to reserve spot(s) within one month of each class.
- Click on a class that has spots available and then select “Reserve”
- You are all set and registered for class! If you would like to cancel, you can click the Cancel button in the bottom right.
- To cancel out of a class at any time from the desktop, you must select the class(es) you are signed up for on the calendar, select it, then click Cancel
*Waitlist: If you sign up for a waitlist, you will automatically be moved off the waitlist and into the class once a seat becomes available. You will also be notified when this move takes place.
*If you would like to request an interpreter for a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information pertaining to your request: Date, name of class, time, and specific location. Please provide as much notice as possible. Once we receive your request, we will notify you of the status of an interpreter.
- Fitness Classes
- Become a Runner
- Well-U DVD Rentals
- Park & Stride
- Walking Meetings
- Fitness Discounts