UR Financials uses SaaS technology, or “the cloud,” and requires the use of an Internet browser to gain access.
TIP: To view user security assigned in UR Financials, Run the View My Role Assignment report. Users can only view their access.
- Desktop Browser Compatibility
To log into the UR Financials system, you will need to use Internet Explorer (Google Chrome 31+, Mozilla Firefox 35+, Apple Safari 6+ on Mac OS X, Opera Browser 25+, or Internet Explorer 9+.
Upcoming in September 2016: For Internet Explorer 9.x: Upon the release of Workday 27 (September 10, 2016), Workday will officially support IE9 only with the use of the Workday Open Frame add-on. Instructions on how to install the add-on are located at the bottom of this page.
- Viewing Supplier invoices
This requires Internet Explorer browser for OnBase access. If you do not see an invoice appear using IE and OnBase, try adding the website to the IE Compatibility list.
- Extra Security for Remote System Access
Beginning January 5, 2015, Duo two-factor authentication will be required for remote access to UR Financials.
For web browser upgrades and support, contact the Help Desk at (585) 275-2000 or email@example.com.
Installation of Workday Open Frame for Internet Explorer version 9 users ONLY
- Download openframeinstaller.exe just prior to September 10, 2016.
- Close all applications before launching the installer.
- Open the file and begin the installation.
- Read the End User License Agreement and press “Agree” to move onto the next step.
- Choose an installation location and click “Install”.
- Workday Open Frame will be installed. If you want to see the details of the installation, click on the Show Details button.
- The installation is complete! Click Finish to close the installer.