To Place an Order with Strong Staffing
Division 01 & 02 customers, may email the form entitled “SS Request for Division 01 & 02” to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all Service Support Positions (Food Service, Housekeeping, Parking, Materials Processing, etc.)
- email@example.com for all Administrative, Medical-Technical and Skilled Trade positions.
Please provide as much detailed information as possible about the temporary employee’s job duties.
Division 04, 05, and 06 customers must complete the "SS Authorization & Exemption Form", obtain approval from both the Director and Finance offices, and send it on to Cynthia Gavin or Betty Chinappi via email, or inter-office mail at Box 278955.
Division 09 customers must complete the "SS Authorization & Exemption Form Div 90" and forward on to either Betty Chinappi or Cynthia Gavin.
Forms are available at the link Printable Forms
Once the order form has been received, Strong Staffing will fill the order from its pool of temporary employees. The customer has three options:
- Strong Staffing will select the best qualified candidate for the department
- Strong Staffing will provide resumes for the department to review, and the department will make a selection based on the resumes
- Strong Staffing will provide resumes, and set up interviews for the department, who will make a decision following the interview process.
The Strong Staffing Pool
All Strong Staffing temporary employees have been interviewed & reference checked. A criminal background check has been completed on all and, when appropriate, a physical and drug screen has been completed.
Strong Staffers attend the Monday University Orientation as well as a Tuesday morning Strong Staffing Orientation. They all receive training on confidentiality, and temporaries for the Hospital and Medical Center complete the Mandatory In-Service, and HIPAA training.
In the event that Strong Staffing is unable to fill an order, we ask our primary vendor, The Employment Store, to assist with staffing.
Please note, all requests for temporary help for administrative support, and service maintenance support must be coordinated through Strong Staffing.