Prizes & Winners
Early pledge prize drawing winners:
- iPad mini – Melanie Oldfield, Friends of Strong
- iPod nano- Nicholas Hammond, Center for Excellence
- Nook Simple Touch – Leslie Bailey, Adult Nursing
- The Corner Bakery gift cards- Melanie Zandvoort, and 2 additional winners, still to be contacted
- Two guest passes to Artisan Works- K.Rao Poduri, Physical Medicine
- Two guest passes to The Strong- still to be contacted
- Two guest passes to Corning Museum of Glass- still to be contacted
- Two movie passes- Katrina Lowery, Carlson Library, Mike Goonan, Health Sciences, Edwin Velez, Medical Faculty Group and 1 additional winner, still to be contacted
To be entered into the prize drawings, responses must be received within the timeframe specified by the United Way Office at the University of Rochester. No donation is necessary to enter or win. A donation will not increase the chances of winning.
Early Responder drawing will include all UR United Way Campaign responses received by 5:30pm on March 7, 2014. “Continuous Pledge” donors are automatically entered.
Limit one entry per person.
Entrants must be employed by the University of Rochester, Rochester, New York.
The odds of winning shall be determined based upon the number of valid entries received.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Illegible paper form entries will be disqualified.
University of Rochester and other sponsors are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or entries not completed in ePledge, in time for the random drawing.
Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or other merchandise.
All prize winners must be at least 18 years of age by March 7, 2014
The drawing will be supervised by the United Way Office whose decisions are final with respect to all matters related to the drawings.
Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail. In the event that the University of Rochester, United Way Campaign Office is unable to contact a potential winner despite reasonable efforts to do so, as determined by the Director of the 2014 University of Rochester United Way Campaign sole discretion, an alternative winner will be chosen.
Winners are required to sign a Winner Sheet/Release Form and claim prizes within ten (10) days of notification.
Winners release the University of Rochester and the participating sponsors, their franchises, subsidiaries, advertisers and promotion agencies, respective employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of their participation.
ADDRESS: A complete winner’s list will be available on-line at www.rochester.edu/unitedway after April 1, 2014 and can be obtained by sending a self- addressed, stamped envelope to:
University of Rochester
United Way Campaign Office, Box UWAY-614
46 Prince Street
Rochester, NY 14607
All communications with respect to this drawing, including requests to be removed from future drawings should be directed to the University of Rochester United Way Office.