Registration for the Fall 2020 academic term will be in UR Student (current system is used for Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 term). For the best experience, use your desktop or laptop computer. Guidance on Undergraduate student registration is offered below. Graduate student registration steps are listed separately. View the Fall 2020 Registration Calendar for a list of current dates by school.
Need Help? Submit a support ticket
Need to Find a course Section? Use this Find a Course Section QRC
Having trouble registering? View our troubleshooting registration page.
Want to check if you registered successfully? From the UR Student home screen, click on Academics, then choose View My Courses under Academic Records section listed in the quick links shown to the right of screen.
Need to Drop, or Swap a course or section? View our Drop / Swap a course or section QRC
Other Resources (Cards and Videos):
- How to drop and swap a course section Card (QRC)
- How to find a course section Card QRC
- How to complete the required onboarding Card (QRC)
- How to create a saved schedule in UR Student in advance of registration for a smoother registration experience when registration opens Card (QRC) | Video (QRV)
- How to register from a saved schedule Card (QRC)
- How to register for a course during open registration Card (QRC) | Graduate Student Portal
- How to request permission to register for a course that requires the instructor’s permission Card (QRC) | Video (QRV)
- How to view holds Card (QRC) | Video (QRV)
- How to troubleshoot registering for courses Card (QRC) | Video (QRV)
- How to view advisors Card (QRC) | Video (QRV)
- Student Centered UR Student – Slides
- View these slides for tips that show students how to engage with UR Student to view their student profile, use their Academic dashboard, complete onboarding, save schedules, register for courses, request instructor permission, and drop and swap courses in their schedule.
- UR Student presentation to students in SA sponsored event recorded presentation
Please note: Student Finance functionality (student statement and bill pay) will begin in July 2020.
Other educational tools and resources are available here: