- To assure the rights and well-being of human subjects participating in research are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To provide resources to the Research Community
Research Education and Training
To assist researchers in protecting the rights, welfare and safety of human subjects by providing educational opportunities and resources in research ethics and human subject safety, with an emphasis on proper and responsible conduct of human subject research.
- To enable study teams to conduct human subject research in compliance with Federal regulations, institutional policy and good clinical practice thereby mitigating risks to human subjects.
- To cultivate high quality research through study team support and outreach.
Training and support materials concerning the new online IRB review system are available here.