- To assure the rights and well-being of human subjects participating in research are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To provide resources to the Research Community
Click® IRB Training
Video vignettes demonstrating various roles and activities are available via OHSP's archive of seminar materials in Blackboard. To access materials, faculty, staff and students can self-enroll in the 'UR-HRPP Educational Materials' course.
- Instructions for self-enrolling are available here.
- From the course homepage, select the 'Click IRB Videos' folder to view desired videos.
In person help is also available. To request one-on-one training, contact Kelly Unsworth.
|Click® IRB Manuals|
|Study Staff Manual|
|Department & Ancillary Reviewer Manual|
|IRB Reviewer (Board Chair) Manual|
|IRB Committee Member Manual|