For students on campus who wish to start double-masking, free medical masks (for the base layer) are available for pick-up.
Here’s additional details and guidance:
- Wear a face mask. Reference FAQs about where masks need to be worn.
- As required, complete the Dr. Chat Bot symptom screening tool every day prior to arriving on campus. For the health of all University community members, everyone must act responsibly and honestly when filling out Dr. Chat Bot.
- Clean hands frequently with soap and water (wash for at least 20 seconds) or alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing—putting 6 feet of space between you and others in your daily interactions.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay hydrated and get plenty of rest.
- Commit to following health and safety guidelines.
Everyone who has already received the COVID vaccine must remain committed and accountable to the semester’s pandemic protocols that mitigate COVID infection and transmission.
Undergraduate students in AS&E and Eastman can submit photos of themselves and their friends having fun while practicing COVID-19 safety guidelines for a chance to win a prize.
COVID-19 cases continue to grow rapidly among our undergraduate student population. The UHS Director details steps you can take to help prevent a "pause".
The University is asking all faculty, staff, and students to act in the best interests of our collective health and safety by following the COVID-19 Community Commitment guidelines.