HSA participants may use their funds to purchase PPE, and FSA participants can be reimbursed for these expenses retroactive to January 1, 2020.
Here’s additional details and guidance:
- Wear a face mask. Reference FAQs about where masks need to be worn.
- As required, complete the Dr. Chat Bot symptom screening tool every day prior to arriving on campus. For the health of all University community members, everyone must act responsibly and honestly when filling out Dr. Chat Bot.
- Clean hands frequently with soap and water (wash for at least 20 seconds) or alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing—putting 6 feet of space between you and others in your daily interactions.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay hydrated and get plenty of rest.
- Commit to following health and safety guidelines.
The University will require all undergraduate and graduate students who plan to enroll and be on campus for the 2021-22 academic year to be vaccinated.
The University is asking all faculty, staff, and students to act in the best interests of our collective health and safety by following the COVID-19 Community Commitment guidelines.