The Coronavirus University Restart Team Student Advisory Council (CURT-SAC) includes student leadership at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Council considers issues related to the student experience and activities, campus life, and code of conduct expectations, as well as health and safety issues.
Students are encouraged to contact SAC members with questions and suggestions to bring to the committee. Contact information for SAC members can be found in the University’s Student Directory.
- Zachary Brehm, graduate student, School of Medicine and Dentistry (Vice President of the SMD-GEPA Graduate Student Society)
- Daniel Castillo ’04, graduate student, Warner School of Education,
- Dillon Dzikowicz, graduate student, School of Nursing
- Abby Fuller, graduate student, Eastman School of Music (President of the ESM Graduate Students’ Association)
- Brianna Garcon ’22E (Vice President of Finance for the Black Student Union at Eastman)
- Justyna Gorka ’21 (President of the Students’ Association Government)
- Marc Haddad ’21 (Vice President of the Students’ Association Government)
- Richard Koutouan, graduate student, Simon Business School (Vice President of Finance and Operations on the Graduate Business Council)
- Kelsey Lee ’21 (Vice President of Finance for the Eastman Students’ Association)
- Ellise Moon, graduate student, Arts, Sciences & Engineering (President of the AS&E Graduate Student Association)
- Tessa Nojaim ’21, ’21E (President of the Eastman Students’ Association)
- Raven Osborn, graduate student, School of Medicine and Dentistry (President of the Alliance for Diversity in Science and Engineering)
- Alexander Pavlicin ’21 (Speaker of the Senate for the Students’ Association Government)
Public health ambassadors
In addition, University Health Service has launched a Public Health Ambassadors program. Students who are interested in helping educate the campus community on healthy behaviors and promoting safe practices are encouraged to apply. The program is open to all full-time undergraduate and graduate students. Interested students are asked to complete a brief application. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.