Updated August 30
As part of the University’s commitment to provide a free face mask to students, faculty and staff on campus, the following distribution details have been announced.
These are cloth masks with the University logo. They should be washed weekly at a minimum, and immediately if they get wet or visibly dirty. They can be hand-washed or tossed in the washing machine and dryer at high temperatures (recommended). See also When Should I Wear a Face Mask?
Student mask distribution
- AS&E undergraduate residential students: a mask is provided upon receiving your room key during move-in.
- AS&E undergraduate students living off-campus: Updated 8/30 For any students who have not received their one branded UR reusable mask, distribution will continue through the Common Connection in The Campus Center (201 Wilson Commons) throughout this week. The Common Connection is open Monday through Friday from 11am-10pm, Saturday from Noon-9pm, and Sunday from Noon-10pm.
- AS&E graduate students: Updated 8/24 A mask can be picked up in the AS&E Graduate Education office located at Lattimore 206 on Tuesday, August 25 from 2-4 pm and Wednesday, August 26 from 11:30am-1:30pm. While supplies last.
- Simon Business School students: Simon’s Office of Student Engagement (OSE) distributed masks at orientation. There will also be a table set up in the lobby outside of the OSE Suite in the next week or so where masks can be picked up. Students can also work with their advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to pick up their mask.
- Eastman undergraduate students living in Student Living Center: a mask is included in the move-in packet.
- New Eastman graduate students: a mask is available in the welcome packet available for pickup at the security desk in Lowry Hall.
- Returning Eastman graduate and off-campus undergraduate students: Masks can be picked up at the orientation table in Lowry Hall between 2-4 pm daily.
Faculty and staff mask distribution
- River Campus, South Campus, Eastman School, and MAG: masks are being distributed through department administrators.
University logo masks are also for sale at the Hillside Market.