Take part in a series of one-hour “how-to” workshops to get you started with some basic online activities. This series covers topics from giving live or recorded lectures, using various discussion board tools, giving an online test, and providing a platform for asynchronous student presentations.
Register for each topic using the links below, and find full workshop information here.
- “How to Facilitate Discussion, Sharing of Student Work, and Peer Review Activities Using Blackboard Tools,” Friday, September 25, at noon EDT.
- “How to Add Collaboration Tools into your Course,” Friday, October 9, at noon EDT.
- “How to use Voicethread for Discussions,” Friday, October 16, at noon EDT.
- “How to use Yellowdig for Discussions,” Friday, October 23, at noon EDT.
- “Supporting Academic Honesty,” Friday, October 30, at noon EDT.
- “Creating and Using Blackboard Groups,” Friday, November 6, at noon EDT.