George Eastman Circle members have joined together to help the University of Rochester make its next leap forward and expand its service to and impact on the world. Their critical Annual Fund gifts provide the resources that give the heads of schools, units and departments the flexibility to respond quickly to new opportunities and unexpected needs.
George Eastman Circle members support their passions by designating their gifts to any of the University’s schools and units, including areas within the University of Rochester Medical Center. George Eastman Circle members have pledged $80 million since January 1, 2007.
To read more about the impact made since the program's inception, please click on the areas highlighted below.
- School of Arts & Sciences
$22.3 Million Pledged
- Eastman School of Music
- George Eastman Circle Scholarships
- Hajim School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- River Campus Libraries
- Memorial Art Gallery
- Simon Business School
- Warner School of Education
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health
- Golisano Children's Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- School of Medicine and Dentistry
- School of Nursing
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Thompson Health
- UR Medicine Home Care (Visiting Nurse Service)
- Wilmot Cancer Institute
- The College