- To assure the rights and well-being of human subjects participating in research are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To provide resources to the Research Community
Research Education and Training
To assist researchers in protecting the rights, welfare and safety of human subjects by providing educational opportunities and resources in research ethics and human subject safety, with an emphasis on proper and responsible conduct of human subject research.
- To enable study teams to conduct human subject research in compliance with Federal regulations, institutional policy and good clinical practice thereby mitigating risks to human subjects.
- To cultivate high quality research through study team support and outreach.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
OHSP Education: Training Framework
- Orientation to Conducting Human Subject Research
- This course is now available through MyPath. A description of the course, including a content outline and course objectives are available here. Instructions for self-enrolling into the MyPath course are available here.
- Research Boot Camp
- Friday, July 22, 2016, 8:00-12:00pm, Location: Helen Wood Hall Classroom (1W-509).
To register, please click here:OHSP Research Boot Camp Registration
- Core Training Module 7: Investigational Products - Friday, June 10, 2016, 12:00-1:30pm, Location: Helen Wood Hall Classroom 1W-509
To register, please click here: OHSP Core Training Module 7 (Investigational Products) Registration
OHSP Monthly Seminar Series:
Save the following seminar dates for OHSP's Fall 'Achieving High Quality in Clinical Research' seminar series: September 27th, October 4th and November 22nd
Human Subjects Training
Education & Training
- Education & Training Opportunities
- Supplemental Training
- Professional Certification
- Listserv Signup
- OHSP Library
- Additional Resources
- Investigator & Coordinator
- Board Member
- Department Reviewer
- Ancillary Committee
- Quick Reference Materials