- To assure the rights and wellbeing of human subjects are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To assess research risk areas
- To provide resources to the Research Community
What Does QI Do?
Research QI Reviews:
- Regulatory and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Reviews
- Compliance with UR policy/procedures, UR Conflict of Interest process
- Assist sites to be "audit-ready"
- Site education during review process
Resource for Research Community:
- Consent issues, Unanticipated Events, Adverse Events, and other concerns
- Site/Study specific education and training