Message From Your Reunion Committee
Congratulations on our 5th Reunion!
It was wonderful to see over 175 of our classmates – a new 5th Reunion record – who returned to Rochester to celebrate.
The weekend was everything we had hoped it would be with endless opportunities to reminisce with friends. Whether you were able to join us in person or were with us in spirit, congratulations on celebrating 5 years since graduation!
If you haven’t already, please share your photos from the weekend on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter using #URMW17 and check out photo galleries from the weekend.
- To download an individual photo: click the “down arrow” in the bottom right corner.
- To buy an individual photo: click the green “Buy” button in the bottom right corner.
- To share the photos on social media and via email: click the “right-facing arrow” and following the instructions that appear in the pop-up window.
- Submit your own photos from the weekend on our class Reunion page.
There is still time to participate in our Class of 2012 Reunion Gift Campaign which continues through December 31, 2017. All pledges and outright gifts made by members of our class to anywhere within the University count toward our class campaign. Click here to track our current class numbers and see how you can make an impact at the University of Rochester.
In light of recent events both on and off our campus, I would like to highlight a few areas where you can give that advocate for victims of harassment and discrimination of all forms and work to foster a safe, inclusive culture on campus:
- CARE Network
- Sokol Emergency Grant Fund
- University Counseling Center Fund
- Rochester Parent Fund
- Dean’s Fund for the Burgett Intercultural Center
- K. Ghandi Institute for Nonviolence Gift Fund
- Dean’s Fund for Susan B. Anthony Institute for Gender and Women’s Studies
- Office of Minority Student Affairs (OMSA) Fund
Make your gift today to join us in supporting our class gift.
We hope to see you at our 10th Reunion in October 2022, but in the meantime stay connected by joining our University of Rochester Class of 2012 Facebook page.
Jessica Colorado ’12, Class Co-Chair
Julia Liston ’12, Class Co-Chair
Lucas Piazza ’12, Class Co-Chair
Trevor Baisden ’12, Class Gift Chair
Plan on Attending?
Reunion Weekend October 12-15, 2017