As a graduate, you join more than 115,000 University of Rochester alumni around the world. No matter where life may take you, you can stay connected to your alma mater, friends, and classmates through a variety of campus resources and exclusive programs and services.
We've Got You Covered
- Grow your network by joining The Meliora Collective, with groups just for Young Alumni, the Eastman School of Music and more
- Connect with other alumni at an upcoming event
- View photos from young alumni events
- Take advantage of your perks, discounts, and benefits
- Feel good and volunteer to make a difference where it matters most
- Ensure you recieve exclusive event invitations and University news by updating your contact information.
Beyond the Genesee
We asked, and you answered! To welcome the most recent class to the alumni family, experienced young alumni (like you!) offer their words of wisdom on finding an apartment, job searching, and much more in our digital guide to post-grad life, Beyond the Genesee.
You represent the future of the University, and one of the most simple and important things you can do to help is make a gift of any amount. Learn more about the impact your gift can have, and continue a tradition of excellence fueled by alumni support.
For more information on young alumni programs and events, contact Lauren Bradley ’11W (MS), director of student and young alumni engagement at email@example.com.
Lauren Bradley ’11W (MS) was named director of student and young alumni engagement in July 2019 and recently celebrated her 10-year anniversary with the Office of Alumni Relations and Constituent Engagement. Lauren is focused on engaging young alumni and students through special events, gratifying volunteer opportunities, and meaningful outreach that strengthens connections with the University and its greater alumni community.