Commencement weekend for the graduating Class of 2022 takes place on May 13–15. COVID health and safety protocols for the on-campus events are as follows:
- Face masks are required for indoor ceremonies and events, consistent with existing University policies. Speakers for the indoor ceremonies may remove masks while speaking at the podium.
- Face masks are optional for the Commencement ceremony on May 13 and all outdoor Commencement events and activities, including tented events.
- Face mask policies apply to all students, faculty, staff, visitors, and guests—including those who are fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to attend the University’s indoor or outdoor ceremonies.
- Family members assisting students in moving out of their campus residence will need to be masked.