"... to protect the rights and welfare of human research subjects at the
University of Rochester. To accomplish this, we review, approve the initiation of,
and conduct periodic review of research involving human subjects."
"To assist researchers in protecting the rights, welfare and safety of human subjects by providing educational opportunities and resources..."
Research Quality Improvement
- To assure the rights and well-being of human subjects participating in research are protected
- To educate researchers about how to improve study conduct
- To provide resources to the Research Community
Click® IRB Training
Video vignettes demonstrating various roles and activities are available via OHSP's archive of seminar materials in Blackboard. To access materials, faculty, staff and students can self-enroll in the 'UR-HRPP Educational Materials' course.
- Instructions for self-enrolling are available here.
- From the course homepage, select the 'Click IRB Videos' folder to view desired videos.
In person help is also available. To request one-on-one training, contact Kelly Unsworth.
|Click® IRB Manuals|
|Study Staff Manual|
|Department & Ancillary Reviewer Manual|
|IRB Reviewer (Board Chair) Manual|
|IRB Committee Member Manual|
- Education & Training Framework
- Quick Reference Guides
- OHSP Help
- Professional Certification
- Listserv Signup