How to Register for Summer Classes
- For visiting or non-matriculated students:
- full payment must be made up front before you may register.
- For matriculated UR students:
- full payment must be made before the start of the 1st summer course, but you may register online until May 17.
- If payment is not received, the student’s registration may be canceled.
Non-matriculated, matriculated and students taking non-credit classes:
Step 1: Select your courses.
- Course Schedule and Course Descriptions are available online.
- Need help? Email the Office of Summer and Part-time Studies at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 275-2345.
- OR -
Make an appointment with the College Center for Advising Services, (585) 275-2354.
Step 2: Fill out Registration and Financial Statement Forms.
- Course numbers, titles, and credits are found in the online Course Schedule.
- The Financial Statement form must be signed or your registration will not be processed.
- The deadline for course registration is the first day of class for each summer session.
Step 3: Register (by mail or in person).
- Registration opens April 8, 2013.
- Register by mail at least 15 business days prior to the start of your class. Enclose full tuition payment and mail registration and financial statement forms to the Registrar’s Office.
- You may register in person on or before the first day of your class by taking your completed forms and full tuition payment to the Bursar’s Office in room 330, Meliora Hall.
- When you turn in your financial statement and payment, the Bursar's Office will stamp your registration form. Take your stamped form to the Registrar’s Office, 127 Lattimore Hall, to finalize the registration.
NOTE: After the first day of your class, have your instructor sign the registration form before it is submitted.
Step 4: Confirm your registration.
- Call the Registrar’s Office at (585) 275-8131.
- The University will not send you a copy of your schedule or a confirmation of your registration. You are responsible for confirming registration before the start of your class.
Step 5: Obtain an ID card.
- Once registered, go to the ID Office, 1st floor Customer Service Office, Susan B. Anthony Hall.
- For Summer Hours go to the ID Office website or call (585) 275-3975.
Step 6: Obtain a parking sticker.