Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship Program
2017-18 UR Campus Nomination Timeline
See program website for application materials: yenchingacademy.org/scholarship
Please be advised that before we nominate you or endorse your candidacy for a fellowship competition, we will perform a conduct and academic honesty check to confirm that you are in good disciplinary and academic standing. Click here for the release/waiver form; please sign and return to the Fellowships Office.
All deadlines are 4:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
- Submit résumé & have initial meeting w/ Director of Fellowships before or early in the fall semester of application year to discuss potential candidacy.
- Submit Fellowships Preliminary Questionnaire by September 25, 2017; call the Fellowships Office to schedule an appointment to discuss application preparation.
- Submit initial draft of the Yenching Scholarship application materials by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by October 22, 2017.
- Submit complete, revised scholarship application materials by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by November 9, 2017.
- Have recommendation letters submitted by email directly to Director of Fellowships from each referee: due by November 9, 2017. *Recommendation letter files should be named according to this format:
Student Last Name_Fellowship Name Rec_Recommender Last Name (e.g., Smith_Fulbright Rec_Jones)
- Mid-November: Yenching Campus Nominating Committee meets to interview candidates and select nominees.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017: Complete, final, revised application and final recommendation letters due for nominee.