Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship Program
2018-19 UR Campus Nomination Timeline
See program website for application materials: yenchingacademy.org/scholarship
Please be advised that before we nominate you or endorse your candidacy for a fellowship competition, we will perform a conduct and academic honesty check to confirm that you are in good disciplinary and academic standing. A waiver granting permission for us to do so is part of the application process.
- Submit the Yenching Academy Scholarship Interest Form and your résumé to the Fellowships Office by October 29, 2018.
- Call the Fellowships Office to schedule an appointment during the week of November 5-9, 2018 to discuss application preparation.
- Submit complete, polished draft of the Yenching Scholarship application materials and essay by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by November 27, 2018.
- Have three recommendation letters submitted via our secure online form from each referee: due by November 27, 2018. Recommendation letter files should be named according to this format:
Student Last Name_Fellowship Name Rec_Recommender Last Name (e.g., Smith_Fulbright Rec_Jones)
- Early December: Yenching Campus Nominating Committee meets to interview candidates and select nominees.
- December 10, 2018: Complete, final, revised application and final recommendation letters due for national submission.