Global Partnership Fund
Administered by the Office for Global Engagement, the Global Partnership Fund (GPF) provides support for UR’s international collaborations.
The GPF was established to promote research and scholarly collaboration across the globe, focusing on relationships that are scalable and sustainable and will likely lead to future research and academic outputs (e.g., joint publications, grants, and other funding, co-teaching, etc.).
Awards are available primarily to support University academic and research faculty to offset the costs of international research and teaching collaboration, either at UR (inbound travel and support) or abroad (travel and outbound support); applications from graduate students and academic staff will be considered on a case-by-case basis, if accompanied by strong support from a faculty member, department chair, or dean.
Funding Request Submission:
- All requests must be submitted prior to travel.
- Example of eligible expenses:
– Transportation Fares
– Registration Fees
– Meals and Lodging
- International Collaboration: Proposals must facilitate joint research or course development, organize conferences, present papers/lectures, provide training, or engage in other collaborative activities.
- Support from Department and/or School: Requester must obtain a letter of support from the department chair and/or dean about the relevance of the collaboration to department goals and sustainability of collaboration.
- The requester will receive an email notification as soon as the application is approved by the Office for Global Engagement.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.