Please refer to our Academic Honesty for Remote/Online Learning handout (PDF) which as been adapted from the Honor Council at Emory University.
It contains assignment design suggestions, teaching tips, and best practice reminders of what instructors can do to encourage originality and support students in completing their work with honesty and integrity.
Required Course Materials
- Honor pledge resources (required: honor pledge on all exams)
- Syllabus templates (required: syllabus or website statement)
- In-class slide template (required: in-class statement during first two weeks of course)
Academic Dishonesty Report Forms
- Instructor Resolution Warning Letter (.pdf) (.doc) (instructions)
- Instructor Resolution with Penalty (.pdf) (.doc) (instructions)
- Board Resolution (.pdf) (.doc) (instructions)
- Waiver for One-Time Release of Records (for use by undergraduate and graduate students)
- Waiver for Ongoing Single-Purpose Release of Records (for use by graduate students only)
- Contact the academic honesty liaison to request training