Knight-Hennessy Campus Timeline
Please be advised that before we nominate you or endorse your candidacy for a fellowship competition, we will perform a conduct and academic honesty check to confirm that you are in good disciplinary and academic standing. Click here for the release/waiver form; please sign and return to the Fellowships Office by August 1, 2017. If you are not on campus, please submit a signed, scanned pdf of the waiver to the secure File Request folder on Dropbox.
All deadlines are at 11:59 pm unless otherwise noted.
- Submit résumé & have initial meeting w/ Director of Fellowships by spring of application year to discuss potential candidacy.
- Submit Fellowships Preliminary Questionnaire in spring/early summer (but no later than June 23, 2017), followed by meeting with Director of Fellowships to discuss application preparation.
- Submit initial draft of the Knight-Hennessy application materials by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by July 31, 2017.
- Submit complete, revised application materials by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by August 31, 2017.
- Have recommendation letters submitted by email directly to Director of Fellowships from each referee: due by August 31, 2017. *Recommendation letter files should be named according to this format:
Student Last Name_Fellowship Name Rec_Recommender Last Name (e.g., Smith_Fulbright Rec_Jones)
- Campus endorsement interview TBD.
- Complete, finalized application to Director of Fellowships: due September 22, 2017.