Knight-Hennessy Campus Timeline
Please be advised that before we nominate you or endorse your candidacy for a fellowship competition, we will perform a conduct and academic honesty check to confirm that you are in good disciplinary and academic standing.
All deadlines are at 11:59 pm unless otherwise noted.
- Submit résumé & have initial meeting w/ Director of Fellowships by spring of application year to discuss potential candidacy.
- Submit Fellowships Preliminary Questionnaire in spring/early summer (but no later than June 23), followed by meeting with Director of Fellowships to discuss application preparation.
- Submit initial draft of the Knight-Hennessy application materials by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by July 31.
- Submit complete, revised application materials by email attachment to Director of Fellowships: due by August 31.
- Click here to upload a letter of recommendation: due by August 31. *Recommendation letter files should be named according to this format:
Student Last Name_Fellowship Name Rec_Recommender Last Name (e.g., Smith_Fulbright Rec_Jones)
- Campus endorsement interview TBD.
- Complete, finalized application to Director of Fellowships: due September 22.