Changes are coming to our registration, records, and student finance areas.
See UR Student to learn more about our new student information system.
Search for courses by term, subject, instructor, keywords, and more.
First-year students, sophomores, and all engineering students must meet with their advisor before registering online.
Order electronic or hard copies of your official transcripts from the National Student Clearing House.
- Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.November 16
- Thanksgiving recess begins at noon.November 21
- Classes resume.November 26
- Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.December 5
- Classes end.December 12
Registration Schedule for Spring 2019
Monday, November 5th - Class of 2019
Registration opens at 8 a.m. and continues through 7 a.m. November 6th.
Tuesday, November 6th - Class of 2020
Registration opens at 8 a.m. and continues through 7 a.m. November 7th.
Wednesday, November 7th - Class of 2021 - Opens at 8 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - DOB 10/1 - 12/31 (Group 4)
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. - DOB 1/1 - 3/31 (Group 1)
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - DOB 4/1 - 6/30 (Group 2)
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. - DOB 7/1 - 9/30 (Group 3)
Opens for ALL Class of 2021 at 2 p.m. and remains open until 9:30 a.m. November 8th.
Thursday, November 8th - Class of 2022 - Opens at 9:45 a.m. (after Common Exam period)
- 9:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - DOB 4/1 - 6/30 (Group 2)
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - DOB 7/1 - 9/30 (Group 3)
- 12:45 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - DOB 10/1 - 12/31 (Group 4)
- 2:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - DOB 1/1 - 3/31 (Group 1)
Opens for ALL Class of 2022 at 3:45 p.m. and remains open until 9 a.m. November 9th.
Online registration reopens for ALL classes at 9:30 a.m. Friday, November 9th and remains open until the end of the second week of classes. (January 30th, 2019)
Monday, November 12th - Non-Matriculated Students
Non-matriculated student registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
Registration deadline for Non-Matriculated students is January 10th, 2019.
- Planning worksheet
- Scheduling worksheet
- CDCS (course descriptions)
- Course scheduler
- Independent study form (instructions)
- Majors and minors
- Summer sessions
Need help or more information from the Office of the Registrar? Contact us.