The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- July 3, 2017 - Second Summer Session Begins
- 7/3 - 7/28 Second four-week session.
- 7/3 - 8/11 Second six-week session.
- July 4, 2017 - Independence Day observed. No classes.
- August 30, 2017 - Classes begin at the College.
- September 04, 2017 - Labor Day (no classes).
- September 20, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to add 4‐credit independent study courses.
- September 27, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
- October 9, 2017 - Fall term break (10/09 ‐ 10/10).
- October 11, 2017 - Classes resume.
- October 30, 2017 - Undergraduate program advising (10/30 - 11/3) in the College.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.