The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Registration for Fall 2018
Registration for the Fall 2018 Semester will occur on Monday, April 2nd through Wednesday, April 4th according to the following schedule:
- Monday, April 2nd – 8 a.m. - Class of 2019 and Class of 2018 returning in Fall 2018.
- Tuesday, April 3rd – 8 a.m. - Class of 2020.
- Wednesday, April 4th – Class of 2021.
- Group 3 (DOB 7/1-9/30) – 8 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- Group 4 (DOB 10/1/-12/31) – 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Group 1 (DOB 1/1-3/31) – 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Group 2 (DOB 4/1-6/30) – 12:45 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- All groups in the Class of 2021 reopen at 2:15 p.m. and remain open throughout.
Registration for all matriculated students reopens on Thursday, April 5th at 9 a.m. and remains open through the first two weeks of the drop/add period (ending September 12, 2018.)
Registration for non-matriculated students opens on April 9th at 8 a.m. and closes on August 23rd. After this date you will need to register on a paper registration form with an instructor’s signature and proof of payment.
- March 10, 2018 - Spring recess (3/10 ‐ 3/18) begins.
- March 19, 2018 - Classes resume.
- March 26, 2018 - Undergraduate program advising (3/26 - 3/30) in the College.
- April 02, 2018 - Undergraduate registration begins.
- April 10, 2018 - Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- April 24, 2018 - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.