The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
- November 27, 2017 - Classes resume.
- December 6, 2017 - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- December 13, 2017 - Classes end.
- December 14, 2017 - Reading period begins (optional by college or school offering course).
- December 16, 2017 - Reading period ends.
- December 17, 2017 - Final examinations (12/17 ‐ 12/22).
- December 22, 2017 - Winter recess begins at end of examinations.
- January 17, 2018 - Classes begin at the College.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.