The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Changes are coming to our Registration, Records, and Student Finance areas. Learn more about UR Student, our new student information system.
Summer Grading Deadlines
- June 19th - Summer Session A1
- July 3rd - Summer Session A2
- July 31st - Summer Session B1
- August 14th - Summer Session B2
- August 29, 2018 - Classes begin.
- September 03, 2018 - Labor Day - No Classes.
- September 19, 2018 - Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study courses.
- September 26, 2018 - Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from their current program.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.