Changes are coming to our registration, records, and student finance areas.
See UR Student to learn more about our new student information system.
Search for courses by term, subject, instructor, keywords, and more.
First-year students, sophomores, and all engineering students must meet with their advisor before registering online.
Order electronic or hard copies of your official transcripts from the National Student Clearing House.
- Classes beginAugust 29
- Labor Day—no classesSeptember 3
- Online Add/Drop DeadlineSeptember 12
- Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study coursesSeptember 19
- Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from their current programSeptember 26
First-Year Student Registration
Saturday August 25, 2018
The Registrar's office will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Online registration times:
- DOB 1/1 - 3/31—8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- DOB 4/1 - 6/30—9:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- DOB 7/1 - 9/30—11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- DOB 10/1 - 12/31—1:15 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Registration opens for all first-year students at 3:00 p.m.
- Planning worksheet
- Scheduling worksheet
- CDCS (courses)
- Course scheduler
- Independent study form (instructions)
- Majors and minors
- Summer sessions
Need help or more information from the Office of the Registrar? Contact us.