The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Registration for Spring 2017
Registration for non-matriculated students opens at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, November 15th for the Spring 2017 semester. For instructions about registration please go to https://www.rochester.edu/college/osp/registration.html
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- October 17, 2016 (Monday) - Fall term break (10/17 - 10/18).
- October 19, 2016 (Wednesday) - Classes resume.
- November 07, 2016 (Monday) - Undergraduate registration begins.
- November 17, 2016 (Thursday) - Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- November 23, 2016 (Wednesday) - Thanksgiving recess (11/23 - 11/27) begins at noon.
- November 28, 2016 (Monday) - Classes resume.
- December 05, 2016 (Monday) - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.