The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
First-Year and Transfer Registration for Fall 2017
Registration for First-Year and Transfer students for the Fall 2017 Semester will occur on Friday, August 25th and Saturday, August 26th according to the following schedule:
- Friday, August 25th – Transfer student registration from 2 p.m to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26th – First-Year registration
- DOB 1/1-3/31 – 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (only)
- DOB 4/1-6/30 – 9:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. (only)
- DOB 7/1-9/30 – 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (only)
- DOB 10/1-12/31 – 1:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. (only)
- Saturday, August 26th - At 3:00 p.m. registration opens for all First-Year students and remains open through the first two weeks of the drop/add period.
Registration for all other students reopens on Monday, August 28th at 9 a.m. and remains open through the first two weeks of the drop/add period.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- July 3, 2017 - Second Summer Session Begins
- 7/3 - 7/28 Second four-week session.
- 7/3 - 8/11 Second six-week session.
- August 30, 2017 - Classes begin at the College.
- September 04, 2017 - Labor Day (no classes).
- September 20, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to add 4‐credit independent study courses.
- September 27, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
- October 9, 2017 - Fall term break (10/09 ‐ 10/10).
- October 11, 2017 - Classes resume.
- October 30, 2017 - Undergraduate program advising (10/30 - 11/3) in the College.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.