The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
- September 13, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to add/drop courses online.
- September 20, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to add 4‐credit independent study courses.
- September 27, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to have courses added/deleted from current program.
- October 9, 2017 - Fall term break (10/09 ‐ 10/10).
- October 11, 2017 - Classes resume.
- October 30, 2017 - Undergraduate program advising (10/30 - 11/3) in the College.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.