The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- April 03, 2017 - Undergraduate registration begins.
- April 11, 2017 - Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- April 25, 2017 - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- May 03, 2017 - Classes end.
- May 04, 2017 - Reading period begins at close of classes (optional by college or school offering course).
- May 07, 2017 - Reading period ends.
- May 08, 2017 - Final examinations (5/8 - 5/15).
- May 19, 2017 - Commencement Weekend (5/19 - 5/21).
Registration for Fall 2017
Registration for the Fall 2017 Semester will occur between Monday, April 3rd and Wednesday, April 5th according to the following schedule:
- Monday, April 3rd – Juniors only from 8 a.m. on 4/3 through 7 a.m. on 4/4
- Tuesday, April 4th – Sophomores only from 8 a.m. on 4/4 through 7 a.m. on 4/5
- Wednesday, April 5th – Freshmen Registration
- Group 3 (DOB 7/1-9/30) – 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. (only)
- Group 4 (DOB 10/1-12/31) – 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (only)
- Group 1 (DOB 1/1-3/31) – 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (only)
- Group 2 (DOB 4/1-6/30) – 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. (only)
- The registration system closes for 15 minutes beginning at 4:45 p.m. and reopens to ALL class of 2020 at 5 p.m.
The registration system reopens to ALL students at 8:00am on April 6th.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.