The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- April 11, 2017 - Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- April 25, 2017 - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- April 27, 2017 - Course evaluations begin (12:01 a.m.)
- May 03, 2017 - Classes end.
- May 04, 2017 - Reading period begins at close of classes (optional by college or school offering course).
- May 07, 2017 - Reading period ends.
- May 08, 2017 - Final examinations (5/8 - 5/15).
- May 13, 2017 - Course evaluations end (11:59 p.m.)
- May 19, 2017 - Commencement Weekend (5/19 - 5/21).
- May 22, 2017 - Summer Sessions Begin
- 5/22 - 8/11 Full summer session (12 weeks).
- 5/22 - 6/14 First four-week session.
- 5/22 - 6/30 First six-week session.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.