Students can request verification or confirmation of their enrollment status with the University for health insurance, student loan deferment, or credit purposes.
Through a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, the University of Rochester provides instant and official enrollment verifications for the following schools:
- Arts, Sciences, and Engineering (including the School of Arts and Sciences as well as the Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences)
- Eastman School of Music
- Simon Business School
- Warner School of Education
- Last name, first name, and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security Number
- Classification (undergraduate, graduate, or non-matriculated)
- Degree program(s) and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address, or fax number
- Enrollment period needing verification
- Anticipated date of graduation
Production time for mailed or faxed enrollment verifications is three to five business days once the request is received. There is no cost for enrollment verifications.
Please note that enrollment can only be verified for the actual term in which a student is registered. Verification of future enrollment or class registration cannot be issued until actual registration occurs and the National Student Clearinghouse is notified of student registration.