Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Online Registration Note:
There are some browser specific issues that may prevent or interfere with your ability to use online registration. If you are getting a message stating that your 'Session has expired' you will need to clear your browser cache. Please see your browser’s documentation for instructions. Switching to another browser may resolve the issue.
Non Matriculated Registration Note for Students in Arts Science and Engineering:
Students wishing to study Non-Matricualted in the college of Arts Science and Engineering can now register for courses online. If you are anticipating taking Non-Matriculated courses you can see instructions located on this pageRegistration opens on November 18th 2013 for these students.
- November 27, 2013—Thanksgiving Break (11/27 - 12/1) begins at noon
- December 02, 2013—Classes resume
- December 04, 2013—Last date for students in their first semester to declare S/F option
- December 13, 2013—Last day of classes
- December 14, 2013—Reading period (12/14 - 12/16) begins
- December 17, 2013—Final exams (12/17 - 12/22) begin
- December 22, 2013—Final exams end
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.