Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Online Registration Note
There are some browser specific issues that may prevent or interfere with your ability to use online registration. If you are getting a message stating that your 'Session has expired' you will need to clear your browser cache. Please see your browser’s documentation for instructions. Switching to another browser may resolve the issue.
- May 06—Final exams (5/6 - 5/13) begins
- May 17—Commencement weekend (5/17 - 5/19)
- May 20—Residence halls close for all students at noon
- May 20—Summer Sessions begin
- 5/20 to 8/9 Full Summer Session
- 5/20 to 6/28 First Six Week Session
- 5/20 to 6/17 First Four Week Session
- 7/1 to 8/9 Second Six Week Session
- 7/8 to 8/2 Second Four Week Session
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.