Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Spring 2015 Registration
Registration for Spring 2015 begins:
Class of 2015 - Monday, November 3rd at 8 a.m.
Class of 2016 - Tuesday, November 4th at 8 a.m.
Class of 2017 - Wednesday, November 5th at 8 a.m.
Class of 2018 - Thursday, November 6th
- Birthdates 5/1 - 8/31 at 9:30 a.m.
- Birthdates 9/1 - 12/31 at 10:55 a.m.
- Birthdates 1/1 - 4/30 at 12:20 p.m.
Registration for Non Matriculated Students - Spring 2015
Non-Matriculated Students in Arts, Science, and Engineering - Monday, November 10th at 8 a.m.
- October 13, 2014—Fall term break (10/13 - 10/14) begins.
- October 15, 2014—Classes resume.
- October 20, 2014—Undergraduate program advising in the College through 10/31.
- November 03, 2014—Undergraduate registration begins.
- November 17, 2014—Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.