Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Summer 2015 Registration
Online registration for Summer 2015 is now open.
Fall 2015 Registration
Online registration for Fall 2015 will begin on Monday, April 6th.
Class of 2016 - Monday, April 6th, at 8 a.m.
Class of 2017 - Tuesday, April 7th, at 8 a.m.
Class of 2018 - Wednesday, April 8th:
- Birthdates 9/1 - 12/31 at 8:30 a.m.
- Birthdates 1/1 - 4/30 at 10:15 a.m.
- Birthdates 5/1 - 8/31 at 11:40 a.m.
- March 23, 2015—3/23 to 4/3 Undergraduate program advising in the College.
- April 01, 2015—deadline for the senior class to make changes to majors, minors, and degree. This is also the deadline for classification changes to be reflected in the Commencement Program.
- April 06, 2015—Undergraduate registration begins.
- April 07, 2015—Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- April 21, 2015—Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- April 29, 2015—Classes end.
- April 29, 2015—deadline to make classification changes. Please note, changes at this time will NOT be reflected in the Commencement Program.
- April 30, 2015—Reading period (4/30 - 5/3) begins.
- May 04, 2015—Final exams (5/4 - 5/11) begin.
- May 15, 2015—Commencement Weekend (5/15 - 5/17).
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.