Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Summer 2015 Registration
Registration for Summer 2015 continues online through 4 p.m., Thursday, May 14th.
Forms for registration after this date can be found at: http://www.rochester.edu/college/osp/
- May 04, 2015—Final exams (5/4 - 5/11) begin.
- May 15, 2015—Commencement Weekend (5/15 - 5/17).
- May 18, 2015—5/18 to 8/7 Full summer session (12 weeks).
- 5/18 to 6/15 First four-week session.
- 5/18 to 6/26 First six-week session.
- 6/29 to 7/27 Second four-week session
- 6/29 to 8/7 Second six-week session.
- May 25, 2015—Memorial Day observed. No classes.
- July 03, 2015—Independence Day observed. No classes.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.