Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Online Registration Note
There are some browser specific issues that may prevent or interfere with your ability to use online registration. If you are getting a message stating that your 'Session has expired' you will need to clear your browser cache. Please see your browser’s documentation for instructions. Switching to another browser may resolve the issue.
Non Matriculated Registration for Students in Arts Science and Engineering Note:
Students wishing to study as a Non-Matriculated student in the college of Arts, Science, and Engineering can now register for courses online. If you are anticipating taking Non-Matriculated courses you can see instructions located on this page.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
- March 08, 2014—Spring Break (3/8 - 3/16) begins
- March 17, 2014—Classes resume
- March 24, 2014—Undergraduate program advising in the College
- April 07, 2014—Online registration for Fall term begins
- April 08, 2014—Last date students can withdraw from courses
- April 08, 2014—Last date to declare S/F option (except for students in their first semester)
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.