The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
Wednesday, April 20th through Monday, May 16th - Course Evaluation period. Students completing ALL evaluations for courses in which they are registered will be able to access their grades as they become available.
- April 19, 2016 (Tuesday) - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- April 27, 2016 (Wednesday) - Last day of classes.
- April 28, 2016 (Thursday) - Reading period begins at 12:01 a.m. (optional by school offering classes).
- May 01, 2016 (Sunday) - Reading period ends.
- May 02, 2016 (Monday) - Final examinations (5/2 - 5/9).
- May 13, 2016 (Friday) - Commencement Weekend (5/13 - 5/15).
- May 16, 2016 (Monday) - Summer sessions begin.
- 5/16 - 8/5 Full summer session (12 weeks).
- 5/16 - 6/10 First four-week session.
- 5/16 - 6/24 First six-week session.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.